writing the first term (5th form)
Form 5 WRITING (THE FIRST TERM)
1 Use the words to make up sentences.
2 Fill in is, are, have, has.
1) Jack and I _____good friends.
2) Henry______ got a big black dog.
3) Alice______ a very polite girl.
4) We often_______ theme parties at our house.
3 Complete the sentences with the necessary form of the adjectives in brackets.
1) Maths is __________(difficult) subject for me.
2) Jane’s hair is _________(long) than Sue’s hair.
3) The weather today is __________(good) than yesterday.
4) Paul is _________(lazy) boy in our class.
4 Write an e-mail letter to your friend. Use the plan below.
1) Your name and age;
2) your most favourite/least favourite school subjects;
3) your hobbies.